IntroductionA cookie is a file that downloads onto your computer when visiting our website. Cookies allow us to collect information about your computer, such as your IP address, operating system and browser, among other details, for system administration. This information is statistical data about how you browse our website; we never receive information about what is stored on your computer. Cookies do not include any kind of specific personal data and most of them are erased from hard disk at the end of the session (session’s cookies).
Most of browsers accept the cookies as standard and, regardless of that, allow or prevent in the security adjustment the temporary or memorized cookies.
Without your express consent –with a corresponding setting in your browser software- www.dianary.com does not link in the cookies the memorized data with your personal data provided in the moment of the register or the purchase.
Kind of cookies used by our website- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow to the user the navigation through a website, platform or computer application and the use of the different options or services that exist in them, for example, controlling the traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing to parts with restricted access, reminding the integral elements of an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, carrying out the application of the registration or participation in an event, using the security elements during the navigation, collecting contents for the diffusion of videos or sound or sharing contents through the social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow to the user the access to the service with some general features predefinied according to a series of criteria in the computer terminal of user. For example, the language, the kind of navigator for the access to the service, the regional configuration from you can access to the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that, treated properly by us or by third-party, allow us to quantify the number of users and to carry out the measurement and the statistical analysis of the use that users do of the offered service. For that its navigation is analyzed in our web to improve the offer of products or services that we offer them.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that, treated properly by us or by third-party, allow us to manage as effective as possible the offer of the ad break in the website, adjusting the advertising content to the content of the applied service or to the use carried out in our website. For that, we can analyze your navigation habits in Internet and we can show you advertising according to your navigation profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the ad breaks that the publisher have included in a website, a computer application or a platform where the required service is provided. These cookies keep information about the behaviour of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their habits of navigation, that allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising upon that.
- Third-party cookies: The web www.dianary.com can use third-party services that, on behalf of www.dianary.com, will compile information for statistical purposes, of the use of the site by the user and for the offer of other services related with the activity of the Website and other services of internet.
List and description of cookies
|COMPANY_ID||Liferay||Navigation session||Liferay’s identifier|
|COOKIE_SUPPORT||Liferay||1 year||Identifies that cookies use is necessary for the website working|
|GUEST_LANGUAGE_ID||Liferay||1 year||Decides the language to access to show the same in the next session|
|ID||Liferay||Navigation session||Liferay’s identifier|
|LFR_SESSION_STATE||Liferay||Navigation session||Manages the session as a registered user|
|USER_UUID||Liferay||Navigation session||Liferay’s identifier|
|JSESSIONID||Liferay||Navigation session||Manages the start of the session and indicates that it’s using the site|
|_pk_ref||Piwik||6 months||Identifies the web where the user comes from|
|_pk_cvar||Piwik||30 minutes||Used for internal statistical|
|_pk_id||Piwik||2 years||Piwik’s identifier|
|_pk_ses||Piwik||30 minutes||Used to register the user’s session|
|piwik_ignore||Piwik||2 years||Used to ignore the user by Piwik|
|piwik_sessid||Piwik||Navigation session||Used to identify the user’s session|
|__insp_dct||Inspectlet||Not expires||Inspectlet’s identifier|
|__insp_identity||Inspectlet||1 year||Inspectlet’s identifier|
|__insp_norec_sess||Inspectlet||1 year||Inspectlet’s identifier|
|__insp_nv||Inspectlet||1 year||Inspectlet’s identifier|
|__insp_slim||Inspectlet||1 year||Inspectlet’s identifier|
|__insp_targlpt||Inspectlet||1 year||Inspectlet’s identifier|
|__insp_targlpu||Inspectlet||1 year||Inspectlet’s identifier|
|__insp_wid||Inspectlet||1 year||Inspectlet’s identifier|
|cookieconsent_dismissed||Own||1 year||Detects that our cookies policy has been explained. Once accepted or continue navigating this cookie allows user not to receive conconstantly this warning|
|cookierequest_invitation||Own||1 year||Detects if user has sent a request to receive an invitation to register|
How can you disable the cookies in the main navigators?The user accepts expressly, by using this site, the processing of the information collected in the way and with the purpose aforementioned. As well, the user recognizes the chance to refuse the treatment of those data or information refusing the use of the cookies selecting the appropriate configuration for that purpose in his browser. However, this option of block cookies in his browser cannot allow you the full use of all the Website functionality.
You can allow, block or remove the cookies settled in your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed in your computer:
Last modification: September 10th, 2016